Cake is a free and open source cross-platform build automation system with a C# DSL for tasks such as compiling code, copying files and folders, running unit tests, compressing files and building NuGet packages.
- Write your build scripts in pure C# in either a standard console project, using Cake Frosting, or as Cake script using Cake .NET Tool.
- Cake runs on dotnet and is available on Windows, Linux and macOS.
- There are extensions available to provide advanced features for most popular IDEs and editors.
- Cake is built to behave in the same way across multiple CI Systems i.e. Azure Pipelines, Github Actions, TeamCity or Jenkins.
- Cake supports the most common tools used during builds.
- Open source & community backed